I suggest you ...

Release BattleScribe for Windows Phone 8 / Windows RT

Create a version of the app for Windows Phone and tablet devices.

395 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    thom shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • kurt commented  · 

is this why i cant get it to work with windows 10?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I change to win phone, please make an app. This is one of the most important apps for me :-(

• Anonymous commented  · 

3 years later and we are still not having this

• Mike commented  · 

im on the lumia 930 and still on windows 8.1, so having this as an app for 8, 8.1 and 10 would be fantastic :-)

• Thijs commented  · 

Make Windows phones have gone over to Windows 10 Mobile last week. This might make it easier to port to Windows... Will this be realized soon?

• Augusto commented  · 

Yes, please, battlescribe for windows phone would be just too good. We will pay for it!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

2016.... Still not here.... I can see there's still updates every now and then on android and ios so it hasn't been given up.... A matter of time eh? How about 4 years.... Not enough? Well, I wish you good luck with all your annoyed customers

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'd love a BattleScribe app for my Windows Phone.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Its been over 2 years and no sign of the app being developed just say you don't want to develop it and be done

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any news on BattleScribe for Windows Phone?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Blow that, universal app for win10!

• James Poulsen commented  · 

I recently purchased a Surface Pro 3 and don't mind using BattleScribe when I have the keyboard attached but using it with a touch screen is rough. Could you re-work the UI elements to follow the DPI settings within Windows? I know that is asking for a bit much (I'm a Java developer by trade) but it is so hard to tap on list entries without the stylus or a mouse. At least maybe have an option to say 'Large' UI elements?

• david commented  · 

Agreed with above I use windows 8 phone. Hate apple and android just laks where this works im stuk as b.s isn't available for my tech . Is there a date ? Could we the users of said tech help in any way to speed the availability?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can we await a release soon? I'd love to have BattleScribe for my window phone!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base