I suggest you ...

Release BattleScribe for Windows Phone 8 / Windows RT

Create a version of the app for Windows Phone and tablet devices.

145 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

thom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I change to win phone, please make an app. This is one of the most important apps for me :-(

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

im on the lumia 930 and still on windows 8.1, so having this as an app for 8, 8.1 and 10 would be fantastic :-)

• Thijs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make Windows phones have gone over to Windows 10 Mobile last week. This might make it easier to port to Windows... Will this be realized soon?

• Augusto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please, battlescribe for windows phone would be just too good. We will pay for it!!

2016.... Still not here.... I can see there's still updates every now and then on android and ios so it hasn't been given up.... A matter of time eh? How about 4 years.... Not enough? Well, I wish you good luck with all your annoyed customers

Its been over 2 years and no sign of the app being developed just say you don't want to develop it and be done

• James Poulsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recently purchased a Surface Pro 3 and don't mind using BattleScribe when I have the keyboard attached but using it with a touch screen is rough. Could you re-work the UI elements to follow the DPI settings within Windows? I know that is asking for a bit much (I'm a Java developer by trade) but it is so hard to tap on list entries without the stylus or a mouse. At least maybe have an option to say 'Large' UI elements?

• david commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed with above I use windows 8 phone. Hate apple and android just laks where this works im stuk as b.s isn't available for my tech . Is there a date ? Could we the users of said tech help in any way to speed the availability?

Can we await a release soon? I'd love to have BattleScribe for my window phone!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base