I suggest you ...

Printing on iOS / Android

Allow user to print their roster (eg AirPrint) from their mobile device.

121 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DanDan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Jon TaylorAdminJon Taylor (Admin, BattleScribe) responded  · 

Completed in:

iOS version 2.00.20
    Android version 2.00.33

Yep, this needs doing.

I am working on improving the output right now. After that I will start to introduce better printing on mobile.

It will likely be available only on compatible devices (e.g. Android 4.0 and up) depending on availability of printing support in different OSes.

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

This would be a really useful feature. Sometimes units get lost after updates. Saved pdf would be ideal to recreate these units again. Love the app. Keep up the great work

• Pete GPete G commented  · 

We now have a new app and.....the full page ads are terrible. Such a shame. Installed the new version hoping for some updates....instead it's essentially the same, just with added random crashes and full page 'interactive' ads.
        This update means I now have to pay again to remove the ads which are now so intrusive that the free version is unuseable.
        And I STILL CANT PRINT from the mobile app. I'm one of the people who paid you for BattleScribe pro. Your contempt for me as a customer makes me very unhappy.

• PaulPaul commented  · 

You were first asked about this in 2014, it's now the tail end of 2016, the fact you can't print is crazy, it's the only thing holding your otherwise perfect app back, I'm on Google BTW

• Anonymous commented  · 

As soon as i can print it with oage breaks after every unit with the roster looking like the html file i will buy it

• KyleKyle commented  · 

Please do this soon. This ability would make this app actually more useful then the desktop version.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please also add thermal printer size support

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Yes please. Or at least be able save the rosters in a coherent format that can then be uploaded and printed via Cloud Print.

Feedback and Knowledge Base