BattleScribe

Before your report a problem, make sure you try the basic troubleshooting steps and check the BattleScribe FAQ for answers to common problems.

To report problems with your supporter pass or account, please see this FAQ.

Do NOT report data problems here (missing or incorrect units/models/upgrades/points values/rules/profiles/etc)Instead, make sure you update your data and report any problems to the data authors.

If you are unable to download data, it is likely a temporary problem with the data website. Please be patient and try again later.

For general questions and help, please post on the BattleScribe Reddit
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. an error has occured

Details: I just downloaded the newest version to my PC(Windows 10) and upon starting the app, it prompted me to update roster data. Immidiatly get this error everytime. I've uddated JAVA and uninstalled/Installed the app.

java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: https://battlescribedata.appspot.com/repos

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Cannot update my data

I cannot seem to update my data and it just shows me an error code:

Details:

Failed to download from one or more repositories

1) net.battlescribe.model.config.Repository@55881eaa: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: https://battlescribedata.appspot.com/repos/wh40k

2) https://battlescribedata.appspot.com/repos/wh40k/index.bsi: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: https://battlescribedata.appspot.com/repos/wh40k/index.bsi

3) net.battlescribe.model.config.Repository@50160565: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: https://battlescribedata.appspot.com/repos/boltaction

4) https://battlescribedata.appspot.com/repos/boltaction/index.bsi: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: https://battlescribedata.appspot.com/repos/boltaction/index.bsi

5) net.battlescribe.model.config.Repository@3104e37c: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: https://battlescribedata.appspot.com/repos/adeptus-titanicus

6) https://battlescribedata.appspot.com/repos/adeptus-titanicus/index.bsi: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: https://battlescribedata.appspot.com/repos/adeptus-titanicus/index.bsi

7) net.battlescribe.model.config.Repository@1938015a: Server returned HTTP response code:…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Text on the supporter payment options is cut off

Battlescribe v2.02.04.301
    Android S6 running Android 7

When I tap to support the app, the text saying what I get for subscribing is cut off on my phone

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Slow

So slow it's unusable. Constantly hangs up trying to build new rosters. In the off chance you make a roster it can't be opened because it constantly hangs up. 2.02.04. latest version of Android. Uninstalled and removed all user data. No change after reinstall.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hello I subscribe to support your apps. However I think that your Dive took, is not effectuent about how the dices will do chat I want .

The dice tool should be a blé to tell us what’s the probabilities to wins a fight with 3 dices agains 2 etc. It’s to day impossible to have a number of dice superior tu one number. Pleasure contact me for more informations.
    Robin

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Power Level from Megatrukk Scrapjet

There seems to be a mistake with the addition of Power Levels when you take three Megatrukk Scrapjets for Warhammer 40.000 Orks. It says Power Level 5 but when you add the third Model it goes from 10 to 16 instead of 15.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Kill Team Adeptus Astartes crash

I have Battlescribe v2.02.04, on iPad and Kill Team v1.3.12 and every time I try to load Adeptus Astartes it takes forever to load and before I can even see options it exits out of the program. This does not happen with any other faction.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Roster problems on Huawei P9 Lite

When I try to open a roster the app takes a very long time to open it. Sometimes an error pops up and recommends low ram mode bit when I restart the app it suggests to disable low ram mode. Same thing happens when I make a new roster with more than 2 detachments. I was trying to load Codex Adeptus Astartes in W40k. I have updated my battlescribe to the latest version and downloaded the latest data files.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Quickview not showing any selections

Quickview is not showing any selections.

Battlescribe v2.02.03.299
    Android 5.1.1
    Tested against multiple data sources.
    No error mesages.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. View no longer previews weapon or unit stats. Mobile iOS.

View used to display weapon or unit stats. I can view the roster and they are displaying correctly, but I can no longer look at a weapon before I add it to the roster. It was similar to mousing over a weapon in the pc version. Now it just shows the weapon/unit keywords

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I am unable to add detachments to my space marine roster. Works on other forces but not space marines. Just says creating roster then stops.

Please fix asap. Reloaded. Updated. Did everything suggested. Again only space marines when trying to add detachment of other space marines

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Big report

When trying to output a roster under any of the file formats I get the same string value of “Created with BattleScribe (https://battlescribe.net)” which seems to be the sharing string for the app rather than the roster.
    I am running On iOS iphonex, version 2.02.04. No error message is shown just the string value not longer seems to be what should output.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2.02.04 consistently slow and/or crashing when loading army lists

Consistently slow/crashing when attempting to load while creating or modifying a new list. Even crashes on occasion when viewing one.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Long List Buffering Time for Adeptus Astartes on Mobile

"Loading roster" takes exceptionally longer for adeptus astartes lists, specifically my Space Wolves, Dark Angels, and Blood Angels lists, about 10 seconds. Compared to my Necrons, Chaos Space Marines, and Genestealer Cults lists, which take about 3 seconds to load. I'm on mobile.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make battlescribe usable again

After the update to 2.02 this app is unusable. It worked perfectly fine on my android. Now creating, editing, adding forces, updating data...EVERYTHING is causing low ram issues. I AM NOT low on ram on my device, I HAVE NOT updated my OS. I have tried reinstalling battlescribe and redownloading data many times. At least provide a link for the older version on playstore. I enjoy this app and hope to see it work once more.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug report - Issues with Warhammer 8th Edition Space Marine

I saw someone else post an issue about this, but it wasn't detailed, and I have been testing it since the last update to the program, and the last data set I am working off of, and it's causing issues. I took all the detail I can, hope it's enough to go on.

First some basics. App is most up to date as of 7/15/2019 on Android, build version 2.02.03. My device is an Asus Zenfone Max Plus with 3 GB of RAM running Android 8.1.0.

I am having this issue specifically ONLY with the Space Marine v101 army list;…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bug fix (instructions on where to report not clear hope this is the right place for data issues)

BattleScribe can not add more than one Detachment of space marines to space marines list without app crashing when loading list App version is 4.02.04 and using Warhammer 40000 data

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Loading roster never finishes

Loading roster never finishes. Happens randomly for some newly created rosters. It says it is loading and then it never actually loads. I am using the latest version of the app. I cleared and re downloaded the data. Problem happening on current paid version of the android app.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bug: BattleScribe_2.02.04_Installer.dmg has "no mountable file systems".

I tried to update BattleScribe on a 2010 MacBook Pro running OS X 10.11.6, but I get the message that BattleScribe_2.02.04_Installer.dmg can't be mounted because it has "no mountable file systems."

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

BattleScribe

Feedback and Knowledge Base