General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add Reinforcement Points

For armies that can summon; Tyranids for one. In matched play, you need reinforcement points for Tervigons spawning Termagants and at least 3 stratagems I can think of off the top of my head.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • Bug, Android: View Roster will not scroll

When under view roster on Android if you lock your phone and unlock it the screen will not scroll unless you return to the editor and re-enter view roster. It appears to be trying to scroll the ad-space.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Thousand Sons have an error

I found an problem with the Thousand Sons Terminator Sorcerers. It says they can have combi-weapons of any kind but in the book, they can only have and Inferno Combi-bolter and a Power stave, but can replace the Combi-bolter for a Power Sword.

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Adds showing up on paid version

I am using the paid version, just updated today to the latest build (19June 2018) and Adds are still showing up at the bottom of the screen.

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Bug: Roster Settings Output / Plain text hasn't linebreaks /Android

Bug: Roster Settings Output / Plain text hasn't linebreaks /Android
            The text is in one line now.

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Stop asking me to renew supporter pack

I am a current supporter, have about a month left and after everytime I do something ie switch between lists I get raped by an add telling me to support even when I click not now. This is stupid and makes me NOT want to support.

3 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                1 comment  ·  Admin →
              • Ads

Renewed my yearly subscription, payment went through and now I'm seeing ads.

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Can´t log in with my Iphone and Ipad mini

I haven´t used the log in till the day I donated and wanted to support BS.
                  But everytime I want to log in, i get this error message

Error
                  >the remote server returned an error:
                  (500) internal server error

The App is on the latest version, my Ipad mini 4 have the latest IOS and the Ios of my Iphone 6 is 9.0.2 with Jailbreak.

Please help

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • I want to pay for android support but just get an error message.

I want to pay for android support but just get an error message

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Android Folder

Hello. I use battlescribe app on my android htc u11. The problem is that when i create for the first time a new list and the repository the app create the files into the "document" folder in the phone system. After, when I open the app, I can't see my lists, and that because my phone generate a new "Documents" folder into the system, with capital "D", so I can found 2 cartel, 1 named "documents" and 1 named "Documents". I must delete the second (Documents) before the app works correct. I have tryed to reinstall the app more times,…

3 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • App keeps crashing

I have version 2.01.17 and it keeps crashing when I try to create any list for Horus Heresy v11.003 on an iPhone 6 (iOS 11.4) It just gives the loading circle for about a minute or so and then closes out to my phone’s home screen.

I have deleted and reinstalled the app and redownloaded the file and it still does it.

115 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • Insert a model counting functionality

I would like a functionality that groups the units in my roster by unit, counting the models. For example telling me how many t’au support drones I am going to deploy. It would be very helpful when I am preparing the luggage.

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Problem with data editor

I've edited a data file quite extensively and it was working fine until the latest update where I was greeted with a Unicode 0xb error. I tried to edit the date again but whenever I try to open the data and edit it, it sends it into a backup folder, not letting me edit the data.

I am using v2.01.13 on a mac running High Sierra v10.13.4
                            I cannot replicate the error message as the system is not allowing me to attempt to open the files.
                            The data is some heavily edited Warhammer Fantasy files, I believe originally from Najo.…

3 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

“0xb” is a “vertical tab” character (!). I’m not exactly sure what this actually is, but for sure it is an invalid character in an XML document, which is why it can’t be opened and why you get this error (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/14192135/unicode0xb-error-while-parsing-an-xml-file-using-stax)

You won’t be able to open this file in BattleScribe (BattleScribe files are XML documents).

Did you use any “strange” characters in the file? For example, emojis, characters with accents…?

You can open BattleScribe files in text editors such as Notepad++ (https://notepad-plus-plus.org/) and edit the XML directly (assuming you can find the offending character).

If the BattleScribe file ends in a “Z” (.catz, .gstz, .rosz) you will need to unzip it first using a standard Zip tool such as 7Zip (https://www.7-zip.org/download.html).

If you’re uncertain of all this, and don’t feel like you can fix it, email me the file: support at battlescribe dot…

• Add Edit/Game mode switch

On a mobile phone screen, it is hard to find individual unit entries from the html-rendered roster. You could tacle this problem by adding an edit/game mode switch. Edit mode would be the current mode where you select your units. Game mode in turn would disable the force editing and would replace the three dots of each unit entry with an individual view button. The user could then access each unit entry faster, making the roster easier to read on small mobile screens.

6 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Windows 8.1 bug

Running 2.01.13 on a laptop Windows 8.1.

When trying to click on any button the program does not respond. Still when I hover the mouse over the buttons it still shows the graphical change but clicking does not produce any effect. Tried reinstalling Battlescribe and java, and didn´t fix anything.

3 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  1 comment  ·  Admin →
                                • [bug] wrong point calculation on the unit

All ok when i add new unit: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuzMjST0fPoOgsYcfSQ6eQbK5a5rHQ

But then I try to add another model point cost go broken: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuzMjST0fPoOgsYd5xPBfbXJ3ZMUqQ

If I add model with different melee weapon - first model will be added normal, but next with the same weapon will be broken.

All melee weapon cost 0 for models, but all models have Storm Bolter, which cost 2 points. Looks like when I add models with the same melee weapon as already added, new models Storm Bolter dont count in total model points.

1 vote
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  • Bug: Displayed Points Values When Selecting Vehicles Don’t match true points

In BS v. 2.01.17 using the WH40k Space Marine army when selecting certain unites — seems to be vehicles — on the selection menu the points values displayed are often way below the points that BS charges for the vehicle when added. So for example a Whirlwind is list as 70 points in the selection menu for heavy support but when I add it it becomes 104. I am guessing BS is adding points for the minimum weapon loadout, but if that’s so it should display in the menu with the minimum loadout. Then when you change weapons additional points…

1 vote
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • Details: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.c

avax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
                                      at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Unknown Source)
                                      at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.fatal(Unknown Source)
                                      at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Unknown Source)
                                      at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Unknown Source)
                                      at sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverCertificate(Unknown Source)
                                      at sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.processMessage(Unknown Source)
                                      at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.processLoop(Unknown Source)
                                      at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker.process_record(Unknown Source)
                                      at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source)
                                      at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(Unknown Source)
                                      at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
                                      at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
                                      at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(Unknown Source)
                                      at sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
                                      at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(Unknown Source)
                                      at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
                                      at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
                                      at net.battlescribe.a.c.e.a(BattleScribe:409)
                                      at net.battlescribe.a.c.e.b(BattleScribe:421)
                                      at net.battlescribe.a.c.e.d(BattleScribe:449)
                                      at net.battlescribe.desktop.c.j.b(BattleScribe:43)
                                      at net.battlescribe.desktop.c.j.<init>(BattleScribe:37)
                                      at net.battlescribe.desktop.c.g.b(BattleScribe:200)
                                      at net.battlescribe.desktop.c.g.a(BattleScribe:663)
                                      at net.battlescribe.desktop.c.g.a(BattleScribe:32)
                                      at net.battlescribe.desktop.c.g$3.windowOpened(BattleScribe:377)
                                      at java.awt.Window.processWindowEvent(Unknown Source)
                                      at javax.swing.JDialog.processWindowEvent(Unknown Source)
                                      at java.awt.Window.processEvent(Unknown Source)
                                      at…

1 vote
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        1 comment  ·  Admin →
                                      • Units in units

I have a unit of Ork Warbikers that is some hope showing Storm Boyz within it. The roster is also reporting an error because it thinks I have more than three Fast Attack choices on a battalion detachment. I'm running the latest version of the app and Android operating system. Screen shots can be provided via email.

1 vote
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        • Fix supporter issue on Android

I've received the following error message
                                          Failed to sign in with Google.
                                          null

I am using an Android LG 4.

This persists after attempting to pay for a year's support on Android (which I was charged for)
                                          Or just navigating to main view on the app.

This error appears as both a toast and a dialog.

3 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)