BattleScribe

Before your report a problem, make sure you try the basic troubleshooting steps and check the BattleScribe FAQ for answers to common problems.

To report problems with your supporter pass or account, please see this FAQ.

Do NOT report data problems here (missing or incorrect units/models/upgrades/points values/rules/profiles/etc)Instead, make sure you update your data and report any problems to the data authors.

If you are unable to download data, it is likely a temporary problem with the data website. Please be patient and try again later.

For general questions and help, please post on the BattleScribe Reddit

BattleScribe

Categories

1. Would be nice if instead of opening my roster to copy, I could just click the ... Menu and copy from there too.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I am running Android 7.0 and BattleScribe 2.01.06, making a Warhammer 40k list, with lists synced to Dropbox.

Anytime I make any changes to the list be it adding a unit, or a piece of wargear, my view it taken back to the top of the page I am on. Adding a unit goes to the top of the list, adding a wargear option goes to the top of the unit list.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I found that on my android phone that I can't select upgrades to some units. I reported it here:

https://github.com/BSData/wh40k/issues/2147

However, it seems to be working fine for the iphone and the desktop. For example, on my android, I can't select any new options for the DIre Avenger Exarch. I can however select only one of the options for the Warp Spider Exarch. I am using this data file:

http://battlescribedata.appspot.com/repos/wh40k/index.bsi

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 32 33 34 36 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?