BattleScribe

Before your report a problem, make sure you try the basic troubleshooting steps and check the BattleScribe FAQ for answers to common problems.

To report problems with your supporter pass or account, please see this FAQ.

Do NOT report data problems here (missing or incorrect units/models/upgrades/points values/rules/profiles/etc)Instead, make sure you update your data and report any problems to the data authors.

If you are unable to download data, it is likely a temporary problem with the data website. Please be patient and try again later.

For general questions and help, please post on the BattleScribe Reddit

BattleScribe

Categories

1. There was a suggestion already ( http://battlescribe.uservoice.com/forums/55066-general/suggestions/5361244-allow-creation-of-reference-books-object-into-a-ga ).

But I think you might have got it wrong. Or me.

Anyway: It's common a catalogue contains entries originating from two-three books. Even one sometimes.

What if a Catalogues (and Game System) could define Book resources (like Shared Entries) and they could be directly referenced in Entry as a Book instead of writing it by hand for every entry.

So what I'm saying is make Book not a string entity but rather a defined object. That would enhance Catalogue writing by a ton.

Also it would allow end users to for example…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You’re right, some interesting stuff could be done with this. Thanks!

I’ll be doing bug fixes in the next release only, before moving on to new features, so this won’t be done right away.

2. I have a problem, specifically with (Warhammer 40.000 v1.3.7 data files) Space Marines. I fiddled with it, and I can create and load a Blood Angels Battalion, the same with space marines. I can open the Blood Angels ones, but the minute I put a Space Marine battalion in the roster, I cannot open it, it loads indefinitely. I if put a brigade in, it works. So for me the issue right now is Space Marine battalions' not working. When I try to open a roster containing one, it loads forever. I tried updating several times, saying yes to the…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I think u should be able to battle between the different factions
    I realise this will be hard to do but I would really aprecciate it

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. No error message, just crashes every time I try to create a new list or view an existing one. Happening with both my iPad and Android phone.

-Battlescribe 2.01.05 (both)
    -Horus Heresy 9.0.1 (both)
    -iPad 2, iOS 9.3.5
    -phone is android 5.1

No error messages given, just a really long load time follow by crash of the app. Have deleted the app entirely and reinstalled both the app and the data files, still no luck.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. when i share my battlescribed army as html its always a blank screenshot sent. i am using android on a g3 from lg

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry to keep you waiting. Just to let you know this is still on the to-do list, but I have a big update in the works right now!

Looks like an Android update broke this :/ I’ll see what I can do…

6. Would it be possible to implement a tab-system where you can keep multiple rosters open at the same time?

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. In the catalogue editor you can set modifiers to change minSelections, maxSelection, but not current roster selection.

For example:
    Unit
    - Joe (min: 4, max: 4)
    - Jane (upgrade, min 0: max: 1)

1) I can currently set a modifier on Joe to make minSelection and maxSelection become 3 when Jane is selected (modifier being 'set' or 'decrement') and using a conditional.
    Problem: Joe has a up-down number textbox, if we check Jane you have to manually select 3 Joe's.

2) By using the repeat option of the modifier, I get the same result as above. (NOTE: if using the…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I think this could be done. Bear in mind adding/removing items from the roster is not as simple as just setting the count. That said, it could probably be done via the current add/remove mechanism to achieve what you’re asking.

8. Please fix asap. Reloaded. Updated. Did everything suggested. Again only space marines when trying to add detachment of other space marines

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Warhammer 40,000 v1.3.7 unable to create a Space Marine roster. From the moment I tell it to create a roster, the app spins for a good two or three minutes, tells me it can't create the list, even if I tell it to go into Low RAM mode, it'll say it doesn't need to be in Low RAM mode.

I've tested this with Deathwatch, Blood Angels and Dark Angels. They're all fine, but the regular Space Marine list causes this error.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When building armies with multiple detachments/forces, it would be helpful (especially when misclicking) if it was possible to move units between forces by dragging/dropping, since right now you have to delete the original force and then recreate it in the new detachment.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Is it possible to make it so you can disable a detachment, removing it's points and other conditions from the total cost and list legality check? It would make it much easier to experiment with multiple formation lists and keep variations without having to delete and re-create them or have multiple save files (sort of like a side board).

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. To help users keep up with the speed of new unit releases (weekly now, in some cases), and to help alleviate the burden on community catalogue creators, allow manual and custom entries to be added to a roster.

As an example, a user could open up a unit type / role option(HQ, Elite, etc) and there would be a "Custom Entry" selection. When selected, one could just manually enter stats, a total point value, and some miscellaneous text to define a new unit that has yet to be created in a catalogue. This would also help users who create custom…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Introduce groups for rules and profiles, similar to entry groups.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. It would be awesome to be able to save/favorite an entire detachment similar to favoriting a unit. It would make mixing different Septs/Regiments/Chapters etc. between diffrent lists much easier (makes figuring out what colors to make my units much easier)

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Mobile: Fixig new odd behaviour in program

Where I use context or shortcut buttons to copy or add a unit the program scrolls the way up to the top of the roster I'm editing. Very cumbersome when editing large armies. Adds minutes to otherwise simple task.

Example: Imperium army 3 detachment. I'm scrolled far at the bottom to add some finishing dreadnoughts to my army composing of 3 full separate detachments. Done. I'm now copying the dread I added because I want another one. Program scrolls me up to the top of the other 2 armies. I have to scroll…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please add support for connecting to internet through proxy server.
    Authenticated or unauthenticated.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. BattleScribe can not add more than one Detachment of space marines to space marines list without app crashing when loading list App version is 4.02.04 and using Warhammer 40000 data

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In the latest update the html view doesn't appear to be working. I'm on a note 9, no phone software updates since early this month just seems to have happened with this last app update.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I’ve tried to update new data for repositories when I do it deletes everything and now I get only 5 repositories available to use. Need help

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?