BattleScribe

Before your report a problem, make sure you try the basic troubleshooting steps and check the BattleScribe FAQ for answers to common problems.

To report problems with your supporter pass or account, please see this FAQ.

Do NOT report data problems here (missing or incorrect units/models/upgrades/points values/rules/profiles/etc)Instead, make sure you update your data and report any problems to the data authors.

If you are unable to download data, it is likely a temporary problem with the data website. Please be patient and try again later.

For general questions and help, please post on the BattleScribe Reddit

BattleScribe

Categories

1. Prevent things like Veterans of the Long War (Veterans of the Long War) showing up in the printout, because it looks silly. In order to not have it do that, Veterans of the Long War has to be setup as a Wargear Profile instead of a Rule.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Currently there's no Minimize / Maximize choice for the Windows Form used for Roster Preview. Could you enable this? Not sure if you're using Visual Studio or not, could be as simple as enabling it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I am new to Battle Scribe. For testing and learning I created a copy of a Game System and catalog. The catalog was still assigned to the old Game System. I was able to change it by manually editing the .cat file and changing the GUID the catalog was pointing to.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be very useful to allow sorting of units by points, stats, and name at the user's preference

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?